MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED USER AGREEMENT
(Owners of MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED)
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the TOU through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
You agree not to:
1) Not to share all login details and credentials related to software that is/was created by MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED for you with other software developer or software development company in Nigeria or anywhere in the world,
2) associate any of our available services created by MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED for you with other software developer or software development company in Nigeria or anywhere in the world,,
3) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
4) "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
5) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
6) Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED;
7) Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or is proportionately large load on our infrastructure;
8) Post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area;
9) attempt to gain unauthorized access to MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED websites, or created website; or
10) Use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the
Submission of postings on MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
11) Use any form of automated device or computer program ("flagging tool") that enables the use of MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED's "flagging system" or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these TOU;
Additionally, you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
12) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
13) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or (ii) bestiality, or (iii) masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;
14) That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
15) That violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
16) That violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
17) With respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration an Nationality Act, including requiring Nigeria citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
18) That impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
19) That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
20) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
21) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
22) That constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
23) That constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
24) That includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services";
25) That advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including withoutlimitation items the sale of which is prohibited
26) That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
27) That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
28) that MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED brand name will be attached to any product or service rendered to you, unless we have come to an agreement with or without legal bindings to remove the brand name.
29) that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
4. NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to
MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED email addresses or through MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used servers located any where in the world. Any unauthorized use of MSORG-DEVELOPERS LIMITED computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
5.1 Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means any data that allows someone to identify or contact an individual data subject, including, for example, name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
5.2 Information You Provide to Contact Book:
· Account Information. When you sign up for an Account, we may require certain information such as your full name, email address(s) and password.
· Profile Information. To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Services, you may choose to UPDATE KYC information, including information such as your name, photo, email, phone, BVN number, physical address, instant message handles, dates, gender.
· Payment Information. Some of our Services require payment. We may use third party service providers (e.g., Paystack, Monnify) to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction. Such information may include name, credit card and billing information, as well as additional fields required for payment. We never share your billing and payment information.
· General Communication. If you contact us (for example via email or phone) we will collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as any other content that you provide.
5.3 Information We Receive from Your Use of Our Services:
5.3.1 Your Contacts
We provide a variety of Services that enable you to effectively manage contact information that you provide to us as part of the Services. Contacts typically contain information on individuals (or organizations) including names, email addresses, phone numbers, URLs, social handles, online identifiers, and physical addresses. Your Contacts may also contain additional information on individuals such as organizational affiliations, job titles, birthdays, key dates, age, gender, general location, relationships, skills, interests, preferences, notes, photos, tags and other categorizations.
5.3.2 Usage and Device Information
We may collect the following information from the applications and devices you use to access our Services:
· Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as when you login, pages you visit, buttons you click, and other actions performed with our Services to analyze and improve our offerings. This includes usage information related to connected services.
· Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use our Services, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Services, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Services.
6. HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED
6.1 When You Consent, Agree or Direct Us to Share
You may authorize us to disclose your information to others, such as when you connect a third-party application or website to access your Account, when you participate in promotional activities conducted by third parties or when you exercise consent as requested in the use of our Services.
6.2 Compliance with Law and Responding to Legal Requests:
6.3 Service Providers
We use a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide our Services. These Service providers may be located anywhere worldwide in countries outside your country of residence.
7. DATA RETENTION
We generally retain your information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the Services to you and our other Users and to comply with our legal obligations. This includes information that you have made available to our Database for the purposes of improving the Services for both you and other Users of our Services.
You may request that we delete your information and close your Account. Please note that if you request the deletion of your information:
· We may retain some of your information as necessary for fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Account to prevent that user from opening a new Account in the future.
· We may retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
· Information you have shared with other systems (e.g., Paystack) may continue to exist in those systems.
· Some copies of your information (e.g., kyc details) may remain in our Database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
· Because we maintain a backup to protect our Services from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your information will be included in backups and may not be removed from our backup systems.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
9. YOUR RIGHTS
5.1 Email Choices